Subject: RE: my iriver h340 is working but with difficulties

RE: my iriver h340 is working but with difficulties

From: Rafi Cohen <rafic_at_actcom.co.il>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 14:56:51 +0200

Hi Jamie, I discovered another freezing problem that can be reproducible.
If you set bookmark on stop to yes, and press stop while hearing an audio
file, the playre freezes and needs reset.
if you set bokmark on stop to no, the player has no problem when stop is
pressed.
hmm, but how can I put a bookmark otherwise?
another minor problem is that if I put any of the bookmarking options to
ask, the question posed is not read by voice.
Thanks, Rafi.