Subject: Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 13:40:56 -0400

I installed today's daily build (May 7) and still get no voice when I turn
on my Iriver H120. I do not know if Rockbox is loading, because I cannot
see the screen and have not shown it to anyone yet, but this voice problem
is certainly frustrating. Since I obtained this unit about ten days ago, I
have installed about five different daily builds and the voice, which is
fast Eloquence, has made a few appearances and then disappeared. It does
not seem to be related to the "resume" feature since "resume" is off by
default and I cannot even get speech most times upon first use of a daily
build. Can anyone assist me with a solution here? Thanks.