Subject: Re: Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

Re: Still Problems with Rockbox and Iriver H120

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 12:52:20 +1000

Also note that "First keypress enables backlight only" is on by default.
This means that once the backlight goes off (defaults to 4 seconds of no
keypress when on battery), the next keypress only turns the backlight
on. This means that you often have to press a key twice to get a
response. This is always the first option I disable when I have to reset
my settings. :)

Jamie

--
James Teh