Subject: Re: Quick comment:

Re: Quick comment:

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:27:41 +1000

I unreservedly add my 'voice' to the thanks to the Rockbox team, as I am
sure do many others. Just having the menus voiced on my unit has made my
life so much easier and I now use my player a ridiculous amount. I
pretty much bought my Iriver H340 specifically for use with Rockbox,
which was a bit of a risk given the early stage of Rockbox at that time
on the H300, but have been amazed at the progress and have not been
disappointed.
I know I am somewhat regular in reporting bugs/problems and never
actually help to fix anything. I hope my reports actually help, though
having been a software developer myself, I understand they can sometimes
feel more like whinging to the devs. :) I hope to be able to contribute
somewhat to the Rockbox code one day, but that won't be any time soon.
Many of the bugs I would love to fix involve the voice
UI/pcmbuf/playback code, and most of that just goes way over my head!

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net