Subject: Re: Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

Re: Using the wheel to change volume while playing music on the Ipod?

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:25:43 -0400

HI. This is just out of curiosity, but on my Iriver H340, adjusting
the volume in the WPS changes both the headphone and line-out volume
levels together. This is the same as the original firmware. Is this
due to the Iriver hardware or does Rockbox try to conform to the
original firmware in respect of the headphone and line-out volume levels?

Cheers,
Andrew.