Subject: Voice settings not being retained?

Voice settings not being retained?

From: Rick Alfaro <rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:40:39 -0400

Hello.

I am running a build from a couple of days ago on an Ipod Mini 2g. It is a
huge improvement over what I was running from early April, but for some
reason the voice settings for the speaking of files and folders is not
being retained, or should I say not always being retained. It seems that if
let the Mini turn off by itself, or turn it off while playing a tune, the
settings are not kept. Is anyone else seeing anything similar, or am I
doing some wrong here. Is there a default set file I should be saving to?

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net