Subject: Re: questions on rockbox

Re: questions on rockbox

From: Pieter Bos <bos.pieter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 12:21:58 +0200

"newbeewan" <newbeewan_at_nativobject.com> wrote in message
> On 19.05.2006 00:36, Kevin Doucet wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am I correct in that I seem to remember that a build of rockbox which is
>> being developed for player x will also work on the Iaudio x5 player?
>>
> Yes of course : http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IpodPort
>
> My X5 is working with it for 2 weeks with no major problems.

You surely meant http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IaudioPort .
That other version is for the ipod.

I don't have one, but it seems you should the bootloader first
(http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IaudioBoot) then get a daily
build (click on 'daily builds' in the menu on the left) for the iaudio x5
and unzip that to the root of your player.

Pieter