Subject: Does rockbox run better on X5 or Ipod?

Does rockbox run better on X5 or Ipod?

From: Tai Schmittroth <tai_at_canetravel.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:21:52 -0600

I am wondering which player runs rockbox better, the Ipod or the iAudio X5?
Do the 60 GB Ipods work with rockbox, or is it only the small-capacity video
Ipods that work with it? Which player has the most working features under
rockbox? Which is the most responsive? Do all features of the X5 work under
rockbox? What are the limitations of these two players under rockbox? I am
trying to decide which to buy and I am unsure. I have read general reviews
on both and I prefer the X5 due to better sound quality, but I am blind and
need to use rockbox.
Thanks.
Tai