Subject: Re: Does rockbox run better on X5 or Ipod?

Re: Does rockbox run better on X5 or Ipod?

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:57 -0400

Rockbox is slightly more mature on the iPod right now, but I think that you
can count on it being developed in the relatively near future to run well
on both platforms.

Rockbox is supported on several iPod platforms including the 4g, the 5g,
and the Nano.

I haven't used the X5, but based on my experience with Rockbox on the
iriver H100 and on the iPod, I suspect that blind users would find the
joystick on X5 easier to use than the clickwheel on the iPod.

Michael E. DiFebbo
___
http://www.jumpcityjazz.com