Subject: Re: m4a troubles

Re: m4a troubles

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:45:54 -0500

Could you be more descriptive both of what you mean by "buffery thing" and
what you mean by "doesn't play right."

Do they not play at all, or do odd things during playback (specifically,
tell us what things.)

Though don't expect a solution. M4A playback isn't really supported yet, but
knowing what goes wrong might help for some improvements. Proper playback is
waiting on a new decoder from ffmpeg though, it seems.