Subject: Re: voice labelling folders

Re: voice labelling folders

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:29:46 +0100

Hi Brian and Aman

I do have Windows XP on my computer, however I went to the Microsoft site
and downloaded the Windows Script Host and installed it. I re-started the
PC and the script works brilliantly and I have the folders being spoken.
Thanks both of you for your help, this will save a lot of time.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian_at_hartgen.org
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186