When do I hold the button down to go into the menu?
When I hear the HD spin or when the light comes on?
Are these correct what I'm doing.
1. Turnt he unit on after disconencting it from the computer.
2. Hit the play button to turn the unti on.
3. wait untill the hard drive spins and hit the middle button for 1 sec.
4. Hit it again to go into general.
5. Arrow down 3 times to land on firmware upgrade.
6. hit the middle button again to select this.
7. Hit left arrow once to select yes and hit the middle button?
"Hope is the destination that we seek.
Love is the road that leads to hope.
Courage is the motor that drives us.
We travel out of darkness into faith."
---The Book Of Counted Sorrows---
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael DiFebbo" <email@example.com>
To: "Rockbox" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: iRiver H340
>> The uni has the patched hex file on it.
>> The unit has a daily build of Rockbox on it for the Iriver.
> You say that the unit has the patched hex file on it, but did you use
> the iriver firmware's firmware upgrade function to flash the patched hex
> file to the player? If not, you need to do so. I'm guessing from the
> fact that you hear a beep after the hard drive spins up that you haven't
> done this step, and therefore, your unit is booting to the iriver
> firmware and not Rockbox.
> __________ NOD32 1.1562 (20060527) Information __________
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
Received on Sat May 27 18:13:34 2006