Subject: Re: iRiver H340

Re: iRiver H340

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:32:58 +0100

Heya Jamie.

Cool to see you here!

Um fonts?
Possibly that's why the unit's not booting off the charge, because RB is
trying to load and there's no fonts there for it to display anything.

Where are these fonts?

I've looked on the page given in the Manual under a tip to grab th efonts if
this is yourr first time loading RB

http://www.rockbox.org/daily.shtml

And I don't see any for the Iriver, mini's and the like but no Iriver.
Thanks!
Barry Toner

MSN/Email: djpaddy_at_djpaddy.co.uk
Mobile: 07921611253