Subject: Re: Fonts

Re: Fonts

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:08:13 +1000

Hi Jamie

I realise this but what I am trying to say is that with a screen reader
there is no way of clicking that graphic to start the download of the zip
file. In order to get the url for the fonts file I had to examine the
source code for the page. What needs to be done is to actually make that
graphic a link so that people with screen readers can activate it to start
the download of the fonts file.

Cheers

Hamish

Email or MSN : hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com

Skype : mishu70