Subject: Re: Which version for which player?

Re: Which version for which player?

From: Stuart Lawler <info_at_stuartlawler.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:58:08 +0100

Hi Folks,

My player problem has been solved, many thanks to all!

When I deleted the existing English.voice file and then copied over one from
a daily build, it all came up talking.

I can only assume that maybe windows did not correctly overwrite the voice
file in the first install.

Anyway many thanks again, off to play with it now!

Regards,

Stuart.