Subject: Re: ipod

Re: ipod

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:59:58 +0100

On 6/1/06, robert ramsay <ramsayr002_at_hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi from Rob, I have an ipod video gb60. I have rockbox installed with the
> latest build. I have voicebox installed and have downloaded some files in
> the hard drive. I can get the menus to work ok and read directorys and
> filenames ok with the mp3 clips. When I select a directory that takes me in
> to another group of selections like playlists delete insert copy create
> directory and so on. I already have the directory created from when I
> downloaded them from my computer. So how do I get the player to play the mp3
> files. I have the entire kjv read by alexander scourby. I want to be able to
> select a book from the bible and read the entire book, and set a bookmark if
> needed and resume when I restart. I do know where the bookmark menus are: so
> I think I may be able to figure that part of it out. Please advise. thanks
> for all of the great work. Rob

So am I correct in saying that currently the most pressing issue is
that you can't even play any MP3s? Whilst I don't have an iPod, I've
read the manual and I believe the problem is that you're holding down
the select key, as this brings up the file menu. It only needs a short
tap on select to open the file, like you might use on a mouse.

--
Joe Jones