Subject: H340 up for grabs

H340 up for grabs

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 02:36:29 +1000

Hi All

I recently bought a 4gb Ipod Nano so I am considering selling my H340. I am looking to get around 400 Australian dollars for it so if you are interested please drop me a line to

mishu70_at_gmail.com

I am running a build of rockbox on it from 29 May and it is performing beautifully. I currently have about 30 gigs of music on it which I am also happy to leave on if someone wants it too. I guess you can always delete it if you think it is all crap.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am in Australia so we will have to consider various postage and payment methods but we can discuss that later. I will pop it on EBay if I don't get any offers.

Cheers for now

Hamish

Email or MSN : hamish_at_ mackenzieoz.com

Skype : mishu70