Subject: USB Connection and Rockbox

USB Connection and Rockbox

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:02:24 -0400

I am using Rockbox with speech with an Iriver H120. It seems that I can
establish a USB connection with my computer only when I boot up into the
original Iriver firmware by holding down the record button when turning it
on. If I go directly into Rockbox and connect the cable, I hear the usual
two tones indicating a USB connection, but the Iriver drive does not appear
in Windows Explorer on my computer. Is there a technique to using the USB
connection in Rockbox?