Subject: Re: Using the tagcache

Re: Using the tagcache

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 19:07:12 +1000

Err... why would you want to know if you can use the tag cache with
speech if you don't know what it is? :)
Here is an explanation of the tag cache:
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TagCache
You can use it with speech, but only with the items spelled or numbered.
There is no way of generating voice clips for tag cache items at
present. I can think of one way they might be implemented, but it
wouldn't be too easy and is certainly more tricky than generating voice
clips for directories and files.

Jamie

--
James Teh