Subject: Ipod Nano Bookmarking with Rockbox

Ipod Nano Bookmarking with Rockbox

From: Greg Funke <gregfunke_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:33:18 -0400

For some reason I cannot seem to create a bookmark. When listening to a
song, I hold the center button and it brings me to the menu where I can pick
'Bookmarks'. I select that and it brings me to the next menu that has just
'Create Bookmark'. I try clicking the center button, clicking the forward
button, but it give no confirmation or anything. Then I go to my bookmarks
and it says that they're empty. Am I missing somehting? Does this feature
only work with certain types of music files (although I'm trying this with
mp3s)? Any ideas?

FYI, I'm using the build rockbox-ipodnano-20060603

thanks!
Greg