Subject: Re: speed of copying files to Nano

Re: speed of copying files to Nano

From: Peter C. Gravelle <xoder83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:05:44 -0400

I've been noticing the same behavior. My understanding (from the forums) is
that this is caused by the hardware disk mode that Rockbox tells the iPod to
use being _much_ slower than the one in the Apple firmware. This can be
dealt with by going into the Apple firmware before plugging in, or by
waiting until Rockbox has their own USB mode.

Hope this helps,
-P