Subject: large print

large print

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:15:29 +0100

Hi

When I installed Rockbox on my new Nano today, I did so completely without
sighted assistance which is great. However, my wife wanted to look to see
what music I had on there, and she is partially sighted and could hardly
read the print from Rockbox. She can read it when booted into Apple
firmware. What settings can I change please in Rockbox to ensure that the
print is as large as possible, or at the very least larger than it is right
now?

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian_at_hartgen.org