Subject: Re: Archos v1 Fault

Re: Archos v1 Fault

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:41:50 +0100

At 08:11 12/06/2006, you wrote:
>Bluechip wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>A couple of days ago my Archos v1 developed an interesting little fault.
>>I have Rockbox setup to bookmark-on-stop. When I press STOP, I
>>reliably get an RLOD.
>
>Which version of Rockbox is this?

040725-1505

I realise this is quite old, but for two reasons I would like to
resolve this before gratuitously upgrading.
# It's almost certainly a hardware fault
# I haven't got the time right now to port Audio_3587* which holds
all my configs nowdays.

I hope you can help,

BC

* I'm planning to upgrade all my plugins when 3.0 is released** :)

** I am in favour of the current delay