Subject: Re: iaudio x5 help

Re: iaudio x5 help

From: Terry Klarich <terry_at_klarich.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:43:48 -0500

Linus:

Many thanks for the response.

Is this kind of thing documented as yet?

Also, I am putting the finishing touches on a talkbox script for linux. It uses festival and lame to create the _dirname.talk and
{filename.mp3.talk} files. I figured I'd let it out after I test it a little more.

Terry
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:58:24 +0200you write: