Subject: Re: batch converting images

Re: batch converting images

From: twistedpickles <twistedpickles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:45:08 -0500

On 6/12/06, Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de> wrote:
> On 6/12/06, twistedpickles <twistedpickles_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've tried IrfanView, fireworks, and others. While these programs are
> > great at bacth converting they save all converted images to one
> > folder. This will leave me the painstaiking task of having to match
> > 40 + gigs of music with the respective album art.
>
> Hi,
>
> I actually do use IrfanView through directories.
> There is a checkbox called "Create subdirectories in destination
> folder". It it though somewhat hidden.
> On the batch conversion dialog, you got to check the "Used advanced
> options", then "Set advanced options" will bring you to an expert
> dialog where the offending checkbox can be found on the right lower
> part.
>
> ~lImbus

Thanks again.

I found the option under the advanced options in IrfanView. I had a
little trouble at first because it was coping the entire path
"C:/Documents....../Music_Directrory/Artist/Album/Album.bmp" into the
music directory. I just changed the destination save folder to "C:/"
and everything ended up where it needed to be.
--
::twistedPickles:: :