Subject: Re: Which player?

Re: Which player?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:44:55 -0600

Rockbox will not play .AA files from audible. Go to www.rockbox.org to read
about supported players...rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie. C" <stephanie.c_at_virgin.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Which player?

I am blind and am looking for a MP3 player to play music and audible.co.uk
books on. I came across rockbox and sort of understand what it is capable
of. But I have to admit to being quite confused.

I want to be able to read menus and file names. I am largely computer
literate but lazy. I also want the player to be small. Can any one tell me
which player is most suitable, how easy / difficult it is to use rockbox
and which bits of software I would need?

I appreciate any advice you can give.

Thanks, Stephanie