Subject: Re: rockbox stability

Re: rockbox stability

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:45:51 +1000

The Rockbox bootloader currently boots into the Iriver firmware when the
charger is connected while the player is off. Thus, you cannot boot
Rockbox while the charger is connected. If you want to use Rockbox with
the charger connected, you can boot Rockbox and then plug in the charger.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net