Subject: Re: Archos AC adapter question

Re: Archos AC adapter question

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:06:18 +0200

On 6/17/06, Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>
> The AC adaptor for my FMR have apparently died.
>
> Could you refresh my memory before I do a misstake,
> do the AC adaptor for the JBR 20 can be used on the FMR?
>
> if no, is the AC adaptor for the Jukebox Multimedia, AV 100 and AV
> 300 etc. the right one to buy for a FMR?
>
> Thank you.

Salut Arnaud,
no, the other charger of the other player/recorders should not be
used. The DeviceChart makes it clear that you will fry something.

I don't know about the Archos AV Series, but I tink the easiest is to
get a new universal power adapter in your preferred electornics store.
Get the dead one with you and ask a clerk. I am using a universal
charger at work for my recV1 and it works like a charm.

~lImbus