Subject: Still having Problems with MakeVoices.vbs

Still having Problems with MakeVoices.vbs

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:03:40 -0500

Thanks for the help so far,
I am sure I have all the files in my build directory.
I am sure that the makevoices script would give me an error if something was
missing.
When I run the script, either from the command line, or within Windows, I
get no error messages, it just reads that it is "making English voice file
with 'synth name'".
And just has an okay button available.
I have tried waiting for as long as an hour, and it does not generate a
suitable file, as the file that it does generate is only 32K in size.
The only I have tried changing in the script is the KHz to 16 from 32Khz.
I know that the script is being read, as one time I removed part of a line
inadvertently, and I got a script error message with the line number.
Lame is in the build dir, and it runs fine.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Glenn