Subject: jbr15 v2 HD?

jbr15 v2 HD?

From: dennis barton <dbarton_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:51:11 -0700

I think I have v2 of a jbr15.. Big fat rounded corners.

The other day my hard drive wouldn't quite spin up, the it did, then it mad
an awful clanking sound, then no sound. Now, no sounds at all, and seem to
not spin up.

Bad drive, I assume.

Any pointers on how to replace, and what low cost drive to use? Is there a
FAQ on this I'm missing?

Another 15-20gb drive is plenty big enough for me, so any pointers most
welcome!

   |_e_/~ Dennis Barton <db_at_skylab2000.com>
     ) skylab2000
   ~\/\ Brainforest Productions, Los Angeles
      / http://skylab2000.com