Subject: Re: mp3 player suggestions

Re: mp3 player suggestions

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:27:09 -0500

Try the Ondio
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brandon Hicks" <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio_at_pc-audio.org>
Cc: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: mp3 player suggestions

hi all,
i'm sick of my gigabeat crashing and deleting all my settings, and i'm sick
of my samsung dying after 8 hours and not being able to be charged.
what i'm looking for is a flash mp3 player. i want at least 256 mb. If it's
got expandability, great. it should support either mp3 pro or ogg, have an
fm radio in it, and a line in. also, i need a battery that can be changed
out, tripple A seems to be popular now. I don't know if there are any flash
players that support rockbox, but if there are that would be nice as well,
hence me sending this message to the rockbox list as well.

if anyone can recommend a decent player that meets these things, drop me a
line.

thanks

Brandon Hicks
Email: reyuth1010_at_gmail.com