Subject: Re: German Voice File

Re: German Voice File

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:13:11 +1000

Is ANSI even a character set? Do you mean ASCII? My knowledge of
character sets isn't too good. :) If you do mean ASCII, it would seem
that some of the required symbols are not present in ASCII; Python gives
errors to that effect when I try to convert the file. What is the
standard, non-Unicode encoding for German?
Arnaud, do you want to upload a new German voice file with Max? I took
mine down due to its errors, and it seems you have a better handle on
this than I. I also can't test it as I don't know German.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net