Subject: RE: USB chargers

RE: USB chargers

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:22:52 -0400

Hi.
        You might want to try this company
http://www.boxwave.com/
        They should have what you want.
        Aman

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:00 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Cc: Rockbox
Subject: USB chargers

hi all,
am going to be taking a trip for a week where I won't have access to my
laptop to recharge my mp3 player. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest
something that will allow me to plug it in and charge off batteries. The one
I'm thinking of using uses a standard USB plug, instead of mini, so that
would have to be a requirement. I do have my other mp3 player that I could
take which has a mini USB, but it's a toshiba which requires drivers so I'm
not sure if it would charge off a battery box or not. If anyone can advise
me to somewhere that either ships to canada and has phone ordering or uses
PayPal and ships to Canada, I'd appreciate it or else I'm going to have to
start burning cd's... *wince*
thanks

Brandon Hicks
Email: reyuth1010_at_gmail.com