Subject: Re: AW: Wiki definitely dead ????????? rockbox Digest, Vol 11, Issue 14

Re: AW: Wiki definitely dead ????????? rockbox Digest, Vol 11, Issue 14

From: Valentin <apo2k4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:39:15 +0200

Martin Waldispühl wrote:
> Dear Rockbox Users,
>
> Babelfish translate with Google:
> I am not like that sad it wicki any more giving am. Can't you into the HP a
> PHP based coding system integrate? Or still better a Login system for
> registered user furnish, how in the FORUM however still with 2 ten,
> additional password inquiry entrance giebt. it is genuinly unfortunate one
> mixes mischief in such a way is floated I thinks times from loud boredom.
>
> Greeting Martin from Switzerland
>
> German Language:
> Ich bin so Traurig das es die wicki nicht mehr Geben soll. Könnt ihr nicht
> auf der HP ein PHP basierendes Verschlüsselungs system integrieren? Oder
> noch besser ein Login system für Registrierte User einrichten, wie im FORUM
> das aber noch mit einer 2 ten, zusätzlichen
> Passwortabfrage zugang giebt. es ist echt Schade Das so eine menge unfug
> getrieben wird ich denke mal aus lauter langeweile
> Gruss
>
> Martin aus der Schweiz

Kinda decent translation:

I'm so sad that the wiki's not going to exist anymore. Can't you
integrate a PHP-based encryption system into the homepage? Or even a
login system which gives access for registered users like in the forum,
but with a second, additional password. It's a real pity that there's so
much ragging, probably out of pure boredom.

Greetings,
Martin from Switzerland ;)

-----

The wiki will exist, it just needs some security fixes so it can't be
hacked anymore.

Das Wiki wird weiterhin bestehen, es muessen nur ein paar bugs gefixt
werden, damit es nicht mehr gehackt werden kann.

Greetings,
Valentin