Subject: Re: SID tunes!

Re: SID tunes!

From: mat holton <mathew.holton_at_zirconsoftware.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:21:44 +0100

Yunno, SID music from the 80's home computer, the commodore 64?
The chip produced some great analogue sounds and some great tunes made
by Rob Hubburd, Tim Follin, David Whittiker (sp?) and others.

If you don't know what the SID chip is or what 'chip music' is then this
will be of no interest to you whatsoever (unless you open your mind to a
different style of music that is)