Subject: Re: variable speed

Re: variable speed

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:47:23 +1000

These features are not format dependent, so you can use these with any file
type.
On a slightly different note, if your audiobooks are DRM'ed in any way -
rockbox won't be able to play them. I'm not sure what .m4b is (rockbox has
.m4a support) - so I can't say for sure if they will work.

The setting for bookmarking on stop has thee options: "Off", "Ask" and
"Yes". Ask will ask you if you'd like to create a bookmark every time you
stop the playback of a file, yes will create a bookmark for the file when
you stop always, and no doesn't create any bookmarks.

Will