Subject: Re: variable speed

Re: variable speed

From: David McIntyre <plughie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:29:35 -0700

The iPod pitch shifting for audio books sounds terrible to my ears. The
acceleration sounds like they're removing slices of sound from the audio
stream instead of smoothly compressing the time. I hope Rockbox does better.
I haven't used it since my Archos FMR got too broken to use as a portable
device.

--
David McIntyre         plugh_at_mudbarn.com        http://www.mudbarn.com
PGP Key fingerprint = CAB5 A73A 43FA 19E3 449D  20B8 25D7 FA84 8847 D6A7