Subject: Re: IO device error with ipod

Re: IO device error with ipod

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:39:55 +0100

The 2 other USB ports may well be lower power, basically there are 2
USB controllers on my machine, one describes itself as a hub, 1
simply as a USB controller. I therefore surmise that the one is a
distributor of the other. It's certainly not faulty, as the scanner
works fine from these ports, as does my own Archos recorder.