Subject: Re: Iriva query.

Re: Iriva query.

From: Dave <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:04:19 +0000

It's not clear what the problem could be. Is the issue that rockbox doesn't seem to be voicing everything correctly or that you can only get the radio to work?

do you know which version of rockbox is on you iriver? If you don't it's possible you have an old version that doesn't work correctly. Is it even an official re
leased version of rockbox or do you not know

i don't know what you mean by "computerized numbers" - is it possible rockbox crashed, and is showing the error message on the screen? If so you will need a sig
hted friend to tell us exactly what it says on the screen when this happens! Pressing the play or navi button should reboot your iriver in any case

finally are you sure that there are any music files e.g. Mp3 on your iriver? If not that could be a simple reason why only the radio works

you might also want to try installing a new version of rockbox (including voice files) onto your iriver in case this fixes any of these problems