Subject: Re: rockbox and the eyepod nano

Re: rockbox and the eyepod nano

From: Jacob Rau <jacob.rau_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:35:43 -0400

Do you actually have Rockbox installed successfully? I'm not an expert
at this, but I know you need a voice file installed (someone with
experience on this list PLEASE reply with directions, as my iPod is
broken and I can't really help because of this...). I think that by
default the voice is turned on, but it definitely won't function without
a voice file. Sorry I can't instruct you on how to proceed with this.

Make sure you actually have Rockbox installed before you proceed--have a
sighted friend make sure it is booting to the file browser.

Good luck, and I'll try to make instructions if nobody replies with
instructions that I like within the next day or so.

Jacob