Subject: Blind user has ipod questions

Blind user has ipod questions

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:18:11 -0500

Hi guys,
I might be getting an Ipod for my Birthday, so I have questions.
1. Can I indipendly install rockbox? If so, is their a page for blind users, like
the Archos has?
2. How do I get my unit in disk mode?
3. Do I have to do anything to format it in Fat 32 for Windows?
4. Do I have to use any of the software that comes with the unit? If so, how
accessible is it?
5. Do I just copy the music to it like the unit was another drive? So do I copy
the music just like on my Archos?
6. Is there any major mistakes blind or sighted people make that I need to avoid?
Thanks,

Sarai D. Bucciarelli