Subject: Re: Configuration of the List

Re: Configuration of the List

From: Brian Wolven <bcwolven_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:02:15 -0400

Rocker wrote:
> Brian wrote:
>
> No problem, I just configured gmail to forward all my spam to your
> address. ;)
>
> Thanks! Your too kind! Unlike others, I choose to proactively approach
> spam using aggressive filter technology so if your actually serious, which
> I hope your not, you can expect plenty of bounced spam coming your
> way...rockerrr!

I was *definitely* kidding. That'd be way more work than simply emptying
my spam folder, and gmail catches 95% of the crap without me doing
anything anyway. I get more spam at work - where they use an Exchange
server and have fancy expensive software to filter out spam - than I do
in my gmail inbox.