Subject: Re: FYI IPod 60 GB

Re: FYI IPod 60 GB

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:45:52 -0400

Sarai D. Bucciarelli wrote:

> Hi Anna,
> I guess for now, I will have to buy the 30 GB player, until the 80 is
> accessable. No problem there. I will just need to figure out how to
> install the software, get the unit into disk and Windows mode.

Sarai:

You can still get the original 60GB iPod Videos from the Apple store:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=6BE1F9C9&nclm=Certified

These are supposedly refurbished, but they come with a full warranty and
I suspect that many of what Apple is calling "refubished" are actually new.