Subject: Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 14:13:12 +0100

I think this would be a very good option actually. I usually look like a
total idiot holding my H140 up to my ear to know when it's started and I can
resume normal operation, by listening to the disk spin down.
Sometimes I have found I have to start something playing before voicing will
speak. It's as if that opens the sound device for use.
Has anyone else found this or is it just me? It hasn't happened at all
recently, and my daily wake-up routeen is to update with a CVS build anyway,
so it's been about a week but still, I'd be interested if anyone else has
had this issue.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network? Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Free music: http://tbrn.net/Beds

 Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
Skype: Andre_Louis
Aim: FreakyFwoof
Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

 Telephone contacts:

 In the United States: +1-203-9875455
  Home (United Kingdom): +44-207-2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903