Subject: Re: problem with Rockbox speech

Re: problem with Rockbox speech

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 11:37:49 -0500

I would try scanning your registry with a registry product, and then I would
do a thorough scan of the hard drive.
These steps should be done from time-to-time anyway.
If that does not fix it, try installing a voice, and then all of your
computer speech engines may work.
I have some Microsoft voices I could send you if you don't have any.
Or you could go to Microsoft.com, and download the latest SAPI software.
Glenn