Subject: Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

From: <tj_at_tjolsen.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:45:16 -0400

I second all on support of this idea, and i to tend to look a tad strange
with the physical unit held to my ear rather then the headphones, thus
prompting my sighted friends to inquire as to whether i listen to the mp3
player and not the headphones at one point.
Ya i for a while was unable to get speach untill after a song played though
that stopped a good while a go.

tj