Subject: Questions about Ipod Nano

Questions about Ipod Nano

From: Juan Ramón Jiménez <jjig99_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:47:29 +0200

   Hi all,

     I work in a company that develop software and hardware for blind
people, and we want to probe Rockbox in a Ipod because we have seen very
interesting things in it.

    We have bought an Ipod Nano, but i see in the rockbox web that only
works for the first gen of Ipod Nano "(not the new ones with metal
bodies)". How can i know _exactly_ if mine is first or seconf gen?

Anyway i think that my Ipod Nano is second generation: can i install
rockbox in it? If not, is in progress this job?

   Thank you very much in advance. I hope we can help you in this
project :-)
   Juan Ramon