Subject: Re: Questions about Ipod Nano

Re: Questions about Ipod Nano

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:41:34 +1000

In regards to when it will be supported, it might be some time. The new
generation of ipod nanos have completely different internal components to
the existing nano's ones. However, timelines can't really be estimated for
projects such as this, because occaisionally you can luck out and get
something working far faster than expected, or it could be the last thing
you try.
There is at least one developer with access to a 2nd generation nano, so the
prospect isn't completely grim :)

Hope this helps,
Will.