Subject: Re: Configuration of the List

Re: Configuration of the List

From: Matthew Caron <matt_at_mattcaron.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:11:03 -0400

>> For what it's worth, I haven't seen anything wrong with the list
>> configuration, excepting perhaps that I like the subject to be prefixed
>> with something like [Rockbox] to make it easier to filter those mails.
>> But, that's just my preference.
>
> That's not what the subject is for. Use the special mailing list headers
> that already are added:

Sorry, perhaps I should have been more clear:

..it easier to [visually] filter those mails..

As in: with a quick "at a glance", I can determine rockbox emails.

As it is, I just filter them into another folder based on one of those
headers, which works too. It's just not my first choice.
PGP Key: http://www.mattcaron.net/pgp_key.txt
 ~~ Matt Caron ~~