Subject: RE: Blind user has iPod questions

RE: Blind user has iPod questions

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:20:18 -1000

Hi,

At 09:44 PM 10/1/2006, John covici wrote:
>to addtothe questions, if you don't have Itunes and since it seems not
>very accessible, can you get the Itunes in disk mode without itunes?

I'm pretty sure iTunes is required to get the iPod into disk
mode. I'm not sure about iTunes 7, but with all previous releases,
iTunes dialog boxes were accessible even if the rest of the program
wasn't, so you should be able to use iTunes enough to put the iPod in
disk mode without any special scripts or set files. I'm afraid I
can't help you with the recording questions, as the iPod Nano doesn't record.

Regards,
Anna